Dr. Christopher Hiler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hiler?

December 28th, 2016

DR Hitler should skip a few spray tan sessions and the steriods

This guy was a joke. No care or compassion! This doctor actually said he was confused as to why I described my symptoms and said he didn't know why I was telling him these things. He wouldn't even take time to really exam me, explain to me what he injected in me or the medications he informed me he called in for severe sciatica tossed me a card of a physical therapy place and that was it. Funny how the ER dr I saw 6 days proir said not to see a PT until I had more testing to identify the cause. DR Hiler staff told me he was tripled booked but would get me in and he was super kind. I had never met this dr before and would like to warn people that he isn't a caring dr. He is all about pushing the patients through like cattle. The office is so dirty and falling apart. I am actually filing a formal complaint to several different agency's regarding his cruel and inhumane behavior.

December 26th, 2016

No care to listen to patients syptoms actually snapped as said he was confused as to me sharing my recent and previous medical history. This was the first time I had ever met him. When I ask what he injected me with he said why its a steriod. When I ask what he prescribed me he said why its at the pharmacy. I have never been so poorly treated by a doctor. The office staff talks to much about why you are yhere and insurance private info in the front office. The bathrooms are filthy dirty, broken plumbing and tiles. This place is disgusting and maybe DR Hiler should put the steriods and self tanner down and worry about his practice and patients before the health department, bbb and or agency are called. His lack of care for me and absolute disregard for my questions was ridiculous. Good luck with the steriods DR Hitler!!!!! Keep being tangerine!!!!

June 17th, 2016

I have known Dr Hiler and been a patient of his since he began to practice. he is one of the kindest most thoughtful and thorough Dr's I have ever known. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of a good, knowledgeable, and caring Dr. he goes above and beyond for his patients!!

December 30th, 2014

He is a awesome doctor

August 17th, 2013

patient

My family and I love dr. Hiler we rally love his service. He always knows how to make us feel better. We would never change him for no other doctor.

July 25th, 2013

patient

I have known Dr Hiler since he began practicing medicine here in Phx, he has saved my life more than once, he is very caring and goes the extra mile for his patience, he is always thinking of ways to help especially people that have a difficult time getting medical care! I would not hesitate to reccimmend Dr Hiler to any one looking for a good, kind caring, family practice Dr.

February 23rd, 2013

Found out i had a kidney stone at ER called next day to get an appointment no openings.Receptionist said i could walk in.I got to office sorry Dr Hiler doesn't take walk ins.I only needed a referral to a urologist said i would have to see the doctor first.Apparently Doctor needs to make more money.I had some words with receptionist and walked out.my wife then called the office and the receptionist said i had flipped her the bird and was screaming at the top of my lungs.Only problem with that is my wife was with me and was at my side.nothing but lies.Stay away from this doctor he also has a urgent care as part of his office so you get to sit in a crowded office while you wait.

July 24th, 2012

Professional and Personable

Very professional and patient with me. Always takes the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions without regard to time involved. Four stars all the way!

December 23rd, 2011

the doctors and pa are good, its the office that is impossible to get hold of by phone and they DO NOT return calls.this includes you, your pharmacy or another dr.. they DO NOT release YOUR medical records(have been trying for 3 years)over all rating for the dr office i would give a solid F for major fail of patient support. typical waiting time is around an hour.

August 31st, 2011

An Awesome staff

I have been seeing this doctor and is practitioners for 12 years and have always been treated well. Even after he moved his office from Maryvale way out west I continue to go as I just absolutely believe they know what they are doing.

July 19th, 2011

Very Unprofessional

After you wait for over an hour and a half to be seen. The staff is very rude and they treat you like you are a drug addict. I would not advise any one to go to see this doctor. They dont kno what is really goin on with you and they dont care about any of your other problems. They dont listen to anything you say. I waited for over 2 weeks for a referal and finally went back in just for them to accuse me of doin drugs when I have never done them in my life.

June 6th, 2011

Their telephone system is useless, I either can't get through to make an appointment or get disconnected. What makes it worse is the front office staff is RUUUUUDE. They have no manners and do not care if Dr. Hiler looses patients.