Dr. Christopher Hill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

May 11th, 2016
Must Agree or He is Offended
This Dr. doesn't know anything about pain management. He doesn't seem educated (where did you go to med school?). He took over my care from a Dr. that left the clinic. He knows absolutely nothing about my medical history! He could @ least review my chart or ask me. He seems to be afraid to prescribe any narcotic because he is afraid of losing his license due to strict laws in AL. Save time & go to an internist. The Doleys Clinic is a joke. You must fill out endless paperwork each visit. You must wait over an hr. to see your Dr. Then wait another hr. for them to print & sign a prescription. The receptionists are not helpful & unfriendly; the nurses seem overworked & tired. I dread the unnessarily, extended appts. The only Dr. knowledgeable about pain management is Dr. Doleys, a psychologist unable to prescribe medicine! But you must see & pay him biannually. Once they put you on anything to relieve pain they seem to scold you for taking it & want to reduce the amt. they prescribed. "Such strict laws constantly changing in AL you know." The Drs. turnover frequently also; I don't believe they pay enough to them which also explains their poor level of education. Good luck, I wouldn't recommend the experience or hoops you must jump through to be a patient there.

April 29th, 2015
Don't bother
He is very awkward socially, which I could easily overlook if he was trying to help my pain - but he seems more concerned about my bowel habits and if I might get dry mouth! He never knows why I'm there, doesn't read my chart, and talks down to me when I tell him the meds he's prescribing are not working. He clearly does not want to work with me to get things right and basically told me not to come back for 3 months (I'm a new patient). Do yourself a favor and find someone who's willing to help you.

January 23rd, 2015
Not a Hill worth climbing
A capricious man...you never know who you will be seeing from visit to visit...is it Dr. Hill or Mr. Hyde?! A Fruit Loop. Not an asset to Doleys Clinic or his profession. So sad.