The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Hillyer
Dr. Christopher Hillyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hillyer is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Grady Memorial Hospital and Emory Crawford Long Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Hillyer has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Hillyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Krista Hillyer
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
New York, NY 0.01 mi19
Dr. M Tirgan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0.11 mi27
Dr. Hamid Behzadi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.11 mi26