A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hillyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hillyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hillyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Blood Group Incompatibility
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillyer graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hillyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dehli Hillyer MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Hillyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hillyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hillyer practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Oncologists, and Atlanta Pathologists.