A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hillyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hillyer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hillyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hillyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Blood Group Incompatibility
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillyer graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hillyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dehli Hillyer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Hillyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hillyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hillyer practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Oncologists, and Atlanta Pathologists.