Dr. Christopher Hilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hilton?

December 1st, 2015

Best Dr Ever!

Simply the BEST Dr. i have ever had. Exceptional bedside manner. Down to earth! This Dr. genuinely cares for each patient and i have a level of trust and comfort with him that i never experienced with a Dr before. Smart, fun, and a great physician Dr Hilton clearly was meant to be a healer!

June 15th, 2015

Amazing guy... That simple.

June 29th, 2012

Simply the BEST Dr. I've ever Encountered

Dr. Hilton changed my life; and he did so over the course of 2 years with professionalism, compassion, and courtesy. My very first appointment I didn't feel rushed or bothered to get through my exam quickly. He LISTENED to me talk for 20 minutes before the exam even started. He's has a wonderful personality and he makes whatever you are going through feel less scary and intimidating by fully explaining, in laymans terms, what is happening, what will happen and what may be expected. He is as smart of a man as I've encountered, but he knows and understands how to communicate with his patients with ease and it comes natural to him to want to help patients understand what is happening. I also believe the level of trust I've built with this Dr. made me feel like I was always in good hands. He immediately works hard to establish that trust by treating the patient as the expert (it is your body after all) Even if he couldnt explain some of my symptoms with medical evidence, he believed me. Often Drs believe they know more about you and dismiss what you are trying to tell them simply for not having an x-ray or scan that proves a reason why. As an added benefit, I find him quite funny too. Laughter always helps for me when I am overcoming an issue that has a lot of unknowns and potential outcomes from surgery. He's truly ONE OF A KIND, and more Dr's could learn from him-especially in making the patient feel like they truly care about you and getting you better. I felt the whole time like we were a team, and I couldnt have been happier to have him on mine as I faced a lot of hard times! I've never met a Dr. I want to hug and thank for giving me life back. Dr. Hilton will always mean a lot to me for restoring my hearing, my balance, and my trust in the healthcare world & professionals. There was a reason this young man was meant to be a medical professional and the world is better for having him here.

July 23rd, 2010

A Top Notch Professional with Great Compassion for his patients!

Dr. Hilton is and will be an excellent doctor. He has the knowledge, experience, compassion, and concern for his patients that isn't always found anymore. He took the time to speak with me, each and every time he came to check on me after my surgery and each time I had a follow up appointment with him.

May 17th, 2008

Dr. Hilton is thorough

He may have a quiet demeanor about him, but he speaks up when he feels strongly about something. I trust he will think things through and make a good decision about my care.

March 15th, 2016