A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hisel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hisel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Brownfield Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gabriel Hisel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Hisel practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hisel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hisel practices Family Medicine near Brownfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Brownfield Family Physicians.