A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hisel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Brownfield Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hisel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Hisel practice?
Dr. Christopher Hisel practices Family Medicine near Brownfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Brownfield Family Physicians.