A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hisel is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hisel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hisel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hisel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Brownfield Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gabriel Hisel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Hisel practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hisel has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hisel practices Family Medicine near Brownfield, TX.
See Brownfield Primary Care Doctors.