A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Holloway, Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holloway
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Holloway, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 75 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Care
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Holloway MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Holloway practice?
- Dr. Christopher Holloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Holloway practices Family Medicine near Antioch, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Antioch Family Physicians.