A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Holloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holloway
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Holloway, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 75 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Care
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Holloway MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Holloway practice?
- Dr. Christopher Holloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Holloway practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.