A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Holloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holloway
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Holloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Holloway, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 75 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Care
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Holloway MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Holloway practice?
- Dr. Christopher Holloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Holloway practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.