A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Holloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Holloway, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 73 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Care
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holloway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Holloway practice?
Dr. Christopher Holloway practices Family Medicine near Antioch, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Antioch Family Physicians.