A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Hong practice?
Dr. Christopher Hong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Ayer, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.