A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Hong MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Hong practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ayer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and North Chelmsford, MA.
See Ayer Internists and Ayer Cardiologists.