A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Hong MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Hong practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.