A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hougen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hougen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hougen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hougen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hougen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hougen graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hougen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Asley Hougen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Hougen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hougen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hougen practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Primary Care Doctors.