A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hougen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hougen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hougen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hougen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hougen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hougen graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hougen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Asley Hougen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Hougen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hougen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hougen practices Family Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Primary Care Doctors.