Dr. Christopher Houlihan MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Manalapan, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2015
Best Doctor I've ever had (Ob/Gyn)
Best Doctor I have ever had around the world. I am so glad he accepted me with my high risk pregnancy of twins and fibroids. We are still in the journey to delivery but I am so happy with him

May 4th, 2013
GOOD FRIEND
I THINK DR HOULIHAN, IS KIND NICE AND SO CARING. HE IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM NO MATTER WHAT. HE SPENDS HOURS AND HOURS AT HIS JOB. HE LOVES HIS JOB AND ALSO HIS FAMILY. HE IS A GREAT GUY AND VERY UNDERSTANDING PERSON. GOD BLESS HIM WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES.

December 21st, 2011
Patient 13 yrs ago...he is an angel
Not enough room to say how wonderful he was during my 6 month bedrest pregnancy. I delivered only 2 weeks early ,a beautiful 5lb 15oz boy, who is now 13 years old. This doctor is sn angel, who has steel and decisiveness under a kind hearted surface. Prophetic question by me...what if baby is stuck...what will you do...he said if very low I will use forceps and get him out. He did not even hesitate in his response, because at that point baby has to be gotten out. So what happens, my one hip would not move during delivery and he had to use forceps!!!!Boy we got a laugh out of that ehen we remembered I had asked that question at a visit....and his reply made me feel I was in the hands of a physician who knew how to handle tough situations with calm and confidence. Later, Pediatrician who examined our baby said your doctor is an artist with forceps...not a mark on that little head :).....We love you Doc...do not hesitate at,all in utilizing this doctor. I will consider him a friend always.

November 22nd, 2011
After waiting for him over 1 hour @ the hospital he spent max 8 minutes with me. Poor bedside manner : delivering a news of enlarged kidneys in our fetus and hardly even trying to reassure/ explain pros and cons about the issue .Every mother would feel overstressed about any possible bad news and educating his patients should be a priority (short- staffed or not!)

September 30th, 2011
Dr. Houlihan is Wonderful!
Dr. Houlihan took me as his patient at 34 wks after my ob/gyn practice deemed me too "high risk" and refused to continue my care. Several u/s showed our baby was measuring small and her foot was growing improperly. He delivered her at 36 wks and despite a very stressful situation, he was professional, calm and reassuring and delivered a healthy, beautiful baby for us. Thank you Dr. Houlihan!

July 17th, 2011
WHAT A WONDERFUL PERSON!
My story wouldn't fit into this tiny review window...I can not even describe in words HOW GRATEFUL I am for saving my miracle baby's life.At 16 weeks of my pregnancy he performed a cervical cerclage, and that's the only way how I was able to carry my amazing, smiling, healthy little baby girl till I was 36 weeks..Saying THANK YOU is not enough for me, if not him, I would lose another life under my heart...THANK YOU DR HOULIHAN! :-)

April 18th, 2010
The BEST
I would recommend Dr. Houlihan to anyone in need of his services. He saved my fetus by doing an emergent cervical cerclage in the 22 week. I now have a healyth baby. Dr. Houlihan is sweet and takes the time to explain everything to you. He is an A+ doctor.

August 1st, 2009
The Best Doctor!
Dr. Houlihan, is the nicest doctor we have ever met. At 20 weeks he placed an emergency cerclage on my wife and thanks to his skilled hands and my wife's discipline to bed-rest we had our miracle baby at 37 weeks! Looking back those were the most stressful weeks of our lives but he always greeted us with a smile and he's good humor made us walk out of he's office with a renewed sense of hope. We highly recommend him and will go back ti him for or next pregnancy.

July 6th, 2009
When our regular OB wasn't doing anything to save our pregnancy, we turned to Dr. Houlihan. He saved their lives. He implanted a cerclage that enabled my wife to keep our triplets in for an extra two months. They were born at 25 weeks 5 days and given a chance to survive because of him. We owe him everything.

September 17th, 2008
you don't find them like this anymore
Great doctor and i am not exaggerating

August 19th, 2008
Very nice and down to earth. Extremely caring. He helped me through a rough pregnancy. Thanks to Dr Houlihan my quads were born healthy.

June 20th, 2017