Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon
195 W Lancaster Ave
Suite 2
Paoli, PA 19301
610-647-3727
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent Results  |  show details
by JL on May 12th, 2014

I've had botox and filler injections at two other clinics and was not overly happy. But then I met with Dr. Hove and now I'm extremely satisfied. He listens to what I'm looking for and provides services and expertise that give me not only the results that I'm looking for, but also that look best on me. He also provides exceptional follow up. I would not go anywhere else. I've never looked so rested an youthful!

|  stay away from Monarch med spa.  |  show details
by wittaya t. on Apr 17th, 2013

i got 4 procedures with Dr. hove at Monarch med spa 4 months ago face lift , nose surgery , brow lift and forehead implant of 3 of procedures came out not perfect but ok but my forehead implant came out really terrible make me look like monster now. I came back to see him again with the bad result to see what he gonna tell me , what he offered me was he will fix it for me but he will charge me for another 2,800$ after i paid 17,000$ for all procedures. No resiponsibility at all only bussiness from him and Monarch med spa. such terrible experiences i ever had i end up sue him now. Stay away from Monarch med spa they give give you bad service .

|  Lillian Nardone Patient in March 2009  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2010

AAfter many Dr's and a year and a half of trying to find a Dr. for my nasal problem, I was fortunant to find Dr. Hove he fixed the problem and was the most nicest kindest Dr. I have ever come across, the follow up visits were a joy and I will never forget his help. Lillian Nardone

|  show details
by Lillian Nardone on Oct 16th, 2010

I had a serious nasal obstruction for over a year, and was seen by many Doctors. No one could help me, until I met Dr. Hove, he knew right away what couldhelp, and I,am now able to breath normally, efore the operation, I had only 20% breathing room in my right nostril. I,am very gratful to Dr. Hove for this. He is not only a very capable Dr. but, so very nice and caring with it. Thank you Dr. for all your help. Lillian Nardone Cinnaminson, N>J.