Dr. Christopher Hove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hove?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hove?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2015

Sinus Issues

I give this doctor A+ in every area of medicine. His approach to patients is excellent. He is honest, total knowledge of his field and Board Certified too! I came in as a last resort from my family doctor of what I thought was a chronic sinus problem. My doctor was treating me with all different antibiotics for 4 years. Dr. Hove had me get a Cat Scan of my sinuses. Absolutely no sinus infection but an infection of the membranes from using Afrin and nose drops all these years. No more nose drops and no surgery. His diagnosis and bed side manner is great too! He treated me like a family member.

August 24th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Hove for over a year now. He is wonderful. He takes time with you and answers your questions. He is skilled surgeon, I recently had sinus surgery with him and despite a very complex procedure I had no swelling or bruising. I would highly recommend him.

May 12th, 2014

Excellent Results

I've had botox and filler injections at two other clinics and was not overly happy. But then I met with Dr. Hove and now I'm extremely satisfied. He listens to what I'm looking for and provides services and expertise that give me not only the results that I'm looking for, but also that look best on me. He also provides exceptional follow up. I would not go anywhere else. I've never looked so rested an youthful!

April 17th, 2013

stay away from Monarch med spa.

i got 4 procedures with Dr. hove at Monarch med spa 4 months ago face lift , nose surgery , brow lift and forehead implant of 3 of procedures came out not perfect but ok but my forehead implant came out really terrible make me look like monster now. I came back to see him again with the bad result to see what he gonna tell me , what he offered me was he will fix it for me but he will charge me for another 2,800$ after i paid 17,000$ for all procedures. No resiponsibility at all only bussiness from him and Monarch med spa. such terrible experiences i ever had i end up sue him now. Stay away from Monarch med spa they give give you bad service .

May 25th, 2017