Dr. Christopher Hoyt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hoyt?

April 5th, 2011

Great doc!

I was referred for a next-day appointment with Dr.Hoyt by the ER staff. I only waited a few minutes after checking in. Dr. Hoyt examined me, checked my labs, completed the procedure, and had me admitted to the hospital in very short order. He explained the procedure and my infection in terms I could understand. While in the hospital, he checked on me personally several times a say. The visits were short but my questions were always answered. After discharge, Dr. Hoyt has almost always dressed the wound personally, even on weekends, for 17 days now. His bedside manner is demonstrated in personal care and diligence rather than in flowery words and lots of eye contact. I feel confident in his skills and know he personally worked hard to achieve a good outcome for me. I would refer my family to him without hesitation.

February 1st, 2011

should not be allowed to practice medicine

I have never meet such and incompetent doctor in my life. He sent me away and I had to go to another hospital turns out I was in cardiac arrest. Hoyt only told me that I was not having chest pain and that I was just having anxiety. Learn how to read an EKG you idiot!

May 18th, 2017