Dr. Christopher Hsu Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hsu?

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Terrible Dr. Wouldn't tell me what I had in my eye. Gave me 1 prescription of eye drops and it didn't work. I've seen Dr Crystal numerous times and he always gave me at least 3 different prescriptions for pink eye ,which I'm fairly certain that's what I had. I've seen this Dr years before and he was terrible then. I tried to avoid seeing him but Dr Crystal was booked. Dr Crystal is great but I'll never go back to this place because of Dr Hsu.

Posted on August 22nd, 2014