A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Huerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Huerter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Huerter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerter graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Huerter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Huerter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Huerter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Huerter has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Huerter practices Dermatology near Denison, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Onawa, IA.
See Denison Dermatologists.