A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hueser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hueser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hueser, DO, DOM, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hueser graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Hueser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hueser DO, DOM, and MS is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hueser practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hueser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hueser practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hermann, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Hermann Internists and Hermann Oncologists.