A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Huffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Huffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Witham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Huffer MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Huffer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Huffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Huffer practices Pulmonary Disease near Crawfordsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN.
See Crawfordsville Pulmonologists.