Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Huffer
Dr. Christopher Huffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, IN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Huffer is affiliated with IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Hendricks Regional Health and William N Wishard Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Huffer has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Huffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, IN.
Dr. Tehniat Haider
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, IN 0 mi16
Dr. Adam Cieciuch
Lebanon, IN 0 mi8
Dr. Terry Bushnell
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lebanon, IN 0 mi28