A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hugge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hugge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hugge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hugge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hugge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugge graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hugge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher W Hugge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Hugge practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hugge has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hugge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Oncologists.