A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hugge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hugge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hugge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugge graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hugge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher W Hugge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Hugge practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hugge has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hugge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Oncologists.