A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Hughes practice?
Dr. Christopher Hughes practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners, Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists, and Saint Clair Shores Urgent Care Centers.