A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Huhta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huhta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huhta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Huhta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huhta graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Huhta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Huhta MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Huhta practice?
- Dr. Christopher Huhta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Huhta practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Troy, MI.