Dr. Christopher Thomas Huhta MD is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Huhta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huhta graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huhta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huhta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Huhta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Huhta practice?
Dr. Christopher Huhta practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Utica Internists, Utica Critical Care Practitioners, and Utica Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Huhta, Dr. Kip Huhta, Dr. Kris Huhta, Dr. Kristopher Huhta