Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Hulen
Dr. Christopher Hulen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MI, with other offices in Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hulen is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. Dr. Hulen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Hulen has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christopher Hulen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.
Dr. John Papakonstantinou
Rochester, MI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Brady Vibert
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Rochester, MI 0.01 mi17
Dr. Bradley Ahlgren
Rochester, MI 0.01 mi27