A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hulen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulen graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hulen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Hulen practice?
Dr. Christopher Hulen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.