Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Hume
Dr. Christopher Hume, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hume is affiliated with Texas Health Plano, Integris Bass Baptist Health Center and St Anthony Hospital. Dr. Hume has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Hume has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christopher Hume is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Bradley Reddick
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi13
Dr. Anthony Cruse
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi38
Dr. Kristopher Avant
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi10