Dr. Christopher Hume DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017
Very Unprofessional
After waiting for more than 2 1/2 hrs. P.A. walked into examination room at 5:30pm and in less than 5 min, bluntly stated to my wife that she could not see a reason for her to be in pain. Never went over MRI scan with her. We asked about another test we had heard of, She said do you mean a discogram, and we said yes, She stepped out of office and back in, said that was a reasonable request and for us to look the procedure up on the Internet to decide if my wife wanted to have the test done, and that their office would be contacting her to schedule a appointment and she could tell them then if she wanted to have the test done. End of visit.

June 5th, 2017
Run Don't Walk away from this Witch Dr
He did more harm then good. He cares more about the money then the patient. He treated me under my own insurance, and then on Medicaid. And then stopped caring for Medicaid patients.

March 13th, 2017
MONEY BEFORE PATIENTS NEEDS
Beware of that he'll give you the answers you're looking for to cure your pain. Upfront he will do what he says, but after a few years, he'll turn from you because the insurance he once accepted (Medicaid) is no longer accepted by Dr Hume, even though you arestill under his care(Pre-OP) he'll tell there's nothing more I can do for you, but when you get other insurance, CALL ME! BEWARE!!! After 4 surgeries from Dr Wonder, I am in worse condition then before The first surgery. Thanks for ruining my life.

November 17th, 2016
I had my first surgery in 2013 then 4 more following surgeries. I am still in

July 27th, 2016
Bad cowboy
This guy was dressed like a cowboy. He had hair plugs. There was 3 other people that got there the same time I did..it's like they squished 3 appointments altogether. He raced in said there was nothing wrong with me and signed a couple papers then left. I was very disappointed I had wasted my time with him. Not a good DR and terrible staff.

June 22nd, 2016
Horrible
To start the first review is 100% correct same happend to me because .i came in on workmans comp he rushed me out with no help at all not even an awser about anything i ask him , i feel as if he care more about me returning to work then me getting better first . So bad dr still in alot of pain .

April 25th, 2017