Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

Utica Park Clinic Broken Arrow South
2617 S Elm Pl
Arrow Springs, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
918-455-4541
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best Dr my husband and I have ever had.  |  show details
by I'm on Dec 15th, 2013

Dr Hunter is a man you can respect and also admire for his treatment of his patients. He has care and concern for his patients. My family has high regard for him and feel that if someone complains about him they were having a bad day before they came in. We have never seen him be anything but courteous.

Oct 9th, 2011

Absolutely no followup. Files stacked on table really high, can't find file occassionally.

Jan 4th, 2011

Office staff is great. Nurses do not seem to be informed or communicate well. Dr. Hunter has been my doctor for a few years. My last visit last summer left me feeling very frustrated. He also made a comment that was VERY inappropriate with my older child in the room. I later had to explain that it was a sexual matter I didnt think they should know about. I was not there for anything related. The comment was meant to be a joke, Im sure. But was embarrassing and uncomfortable with my child in the room.

Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. Hunter is a nice person and a decent doctor. Utica park Clinic's policies and staff have prompted me to shop for another doctor after being with him for 10 years.

by Tristan on Apr 30th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Chris Hunter Rocks!!!! Best Family Health Care Physician in Oklahoma...period

by DRose on Feb 11th, 2009 on yahoo.com

My family and I have had Doctor Hunter for 5 years now. And he is the best! He knows the kids and gets along with them very well. His bedside manner is wonderful. I recommond him to everyone who is looking for a doctor.|I couldn't go to anyone else!!!

Apr 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

One of the best Doctors I have ever seen in my life.