Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Karla Roach on Jul 29th, 2016

Always accurate in his diagnosis. Excellent bedside manner. Dr Hunter is never too rushed to spend equivalent amount of time with me or my husband.

Jul 31st, 2015

He is an awesome Doctor who truly cares.

May 14th, 2015

Best Doctor in the World!

Dr. Kildare of 21st Century show details Dr. Kildare of 21st Century
by MJ on Jan 7th, 2015

Long time family doctor for 14 years. My husband and I both see him. He has accurately diagnosed many varied health issues for me, some serious and thankfully, most were common. He's the kind of doctor that would have made "house calls" in the "old days" and accepted a chicken for payment. Caring doctor.

Best Dr my husband and I have ever had. show details Best Dr my husband and I have ever had.
by I'm on Dec 15th, 2013

Dr Hunter is a man you can respect and also admire for his treatment of his patients. He has care and concern for his patients. My family has high regard for him and feel that if someone complains about him they were having a bad day before they came in. We have never seen him be anything but courteous.

Oct 9th, 2011

Absolutely no followup. Files stacked on table really high, can't find file occassionally.

Jan 4th, 2011

Office staff is great. Nurses do not seem to be informed or communicate well. Dr. Hunter has been my doctor for a few years. My last visit last summer left me feeling very frustrated. He also made a comment that was VERY inappropriate with my older child in the room. I later had to explain that it was a sexual matter I didnt think they should know about. I was not there for anything related. The comment was meant to be a joke, Im sure. But was embarrassing and uncomfortable with my child in the room.

Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. Hunter is a nice person and a decent doctor. Utica park Clinic's policies and staff have prompted me to shop for another doctor after being with him for 10 years.