A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Huntington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Huntington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Huntington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntington graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Huntington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Huntington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Huntington practice?
- Dr. Christopher Huntington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Huntington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.