Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by JEN C on Oct 14th, 2014

I WAS A PATIENT OF DR. CHRIS FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS. HE DID MY DISC NECK FUSION IN 2007, AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB. I CAME OUT OF THAT SURGERY NOT FEELING ONE DAM THING, AND IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF MEDS BECAUSE I AM ALLERGIC TO ALL OPIADS. DR CHRIS WAS A VERY GENTLE MAN, A VERY SMART MAN AND I CANNOT IMAGINE THAT HE WAS OVER PRESCRIBING FOR ANYONE!!! PEOPLE WILL LIE TO THEIR DR (WHO ULTIMATELY BELIEVES THEM AND DID NOT WANT ANY OF HIS PATIENTS IN ANY PAIN AT ANY TIME ) AND IF YOU KNEW HIM...YOU KNEW THAT ABOUT HIM..BUT PEOPLE WILL USE THE GOODNESS OF ANYONE EVEN THEIR DR TO GET WHAT THEY THINK THEY NEED. AND WHO IS THE ONE WHO ENDS UP BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE?? NOT THE STUPID COMMON PERSON THAT LIED TO GET MORE DRUGS...OR THE PERSON WHO LET THEMSELVES GET HOOKED ON PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. AND NOW BECAUSE OF A NON SENSE SNOW BALL EFFECT...WE HAVE LOST A WONDERFUL DR !!!! WE HAVE LOST A MAN WHO MADE A DIFFERENCE IN SO MANY LIVES. DO YOU PEOPLE THINK DR CHRIS PUT HIMSELF THRU ALL THOSE YEARS OF DOCTORATE SCHOOL AND GETTING ALL HIS LICENSES TO SCREW UP ANYONE'S LIFE ??? NOT EVERYONE COMES OUT OF SURGERY 100%, OR 90% ..THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WAS HIS FAULT !!! SOMETIMES YOUR BODY SAYS ...NO...EVEN WHEN YOU THINK SURGERY IS THE WAY TO GO..AND YOU YOURSELF SIGN INTO SURGERY..THAT IS NOT HIS FAULT EITHER. DOCTORS ARE NOT MIRACLE WORKERS (EXCEPT DR CHRIS WAS) SOOO THANK YOU TO ALL WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT HIM...THANK YOU TO THE JUDGES AND LAWYERS AND COURT ROOMS WHO THINK DRS SHOULD PERFORM MIRACLES...AND FOR RUINING A MAN WHO WAS TRYING TO DO JUST THAT...

|  Still Suffering....  |  show details
by Lisa B on May 16th, 2014

I treated for almost 15 years, three major spine surgeries. The last one was a complete failure that is now causing me undescribable pain. I went thru the same BS trying to find a new doctor and no one would touch me until I foundthe Spine Institue in Woonsocket at the old Landmark Hospital. They were fabulous! If anyone is contacting a lawyer, count me in.

|  another thought  |  show details
by fusion on Nov 25th, 2013

ILOVED DR H, THE TRUTH IS ALL OF US WENT TO HIM BECAUSE WE ARE BROKEN IN SOME WAY. HIS GOAL UP FRONT WAS TO STABLIZE MY BACK TO HELP ME COPE WITH LIFE WITH THE CARDS I WAS DELT....... AND ITS ALL FOR A PERCENTAGE OF TIME. THATS IT. DR H DID NOT BREAK YOU, YOU WENT TO HIM ALREADY BROKE. HE TRIED TO HELP EVERYONE AND TOOK ON SOME EXTREME CASES THAT HAD LITTLE TO NO CHANCE FOR REAL CHANGE. BUT HE ALWAYS TRIED TO HELP. I SAW HIM FOR 12 YEARS 2 BACK REPAIRS 4 LEVELS. HE GAVE ME SOME LIFE AND I LIVED IT I AM STILL BROKE BUT HE GAVE A CHANCE TO BE A HUSBAND AND FATHER A LITTLE BETTER. HE NEVER PUSHED THE MEDS TO HARD.. BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU TAKE ON A NEW PATIENT THAT IS ON HUGE DOSES OF MEDS AND NEEDS SURGURY ASAP. ITS A NO WIN. HE DID THIS ALL THE TIME. OR YOU BECOME JUST ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO GIVES UP ON YOU . HE COULD NEVER DO IT ( I LEFT DR H OFFICE 2 YRS BEFORE HE PASSED BECAUSE OF HIS OFFICE STAFF.. HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED THEY MAY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED. THAT IS WHY I LEFT THE BEST NICEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD. THE STAFF HAD THE SCRIPS SO SCREWED UP IT WAS INCREDABLE. I AM SURE SOME LOW LIFE WAS ALTERING SCRIPTS AS WELL. BUT HOW ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK ALL THOSE EXTAS ARE THE STILL AROUND. DR H I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU I CAME TO YOU HURT REAL BAD AND YOU EXTENDED MY QUALITY OF LIFE SO MUCH. MORE WITH YOUR HANDS AND YOUR WORDS. I ALWAYS LEFT FEELING BETTER AND NOT ALWAYS WITH A SCRIPT, (IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD MAJOR CHRONIC PAIN PLEASE JUST READ AND FEEL FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DO AND PREY FOR MORE DOCTORS IN THE FUTURE TO HAVE A HEART AS BIG AS DR H.) AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO STILL HURT SEEK SOMETHING ELSE ,SOMEWHRE ELSE. ANYTHING JUST DONT GET STUCK BLAMING DR H MOST OF US WENT TO HIM ALREADY BROKE IN THE FIRST PLACE. TO A FAULT HE ALWAYS TRIED TO HELP. ALSO AUDRIE I MISS YOU TO ( BURNS AND PTSD)

|  Needsadoctor  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

I only saw Dr Huntington twice for my workers comp case. Once for the initial visit where I got my medical narrative done, and again after I won the case. My lawyer had referred me to him. Now I'm stuck with a non-communicative attorney and no orthopedist and I don't know what to do...Does anyone know of any orthopedists with 100 miles that accept federal (postal) wc? The closest I can find is in NYC. That and I keep reading that non local doctors will take his patients. I never got any prescriptions from the guy, I don't know the whole story behind what happened, but the times that I saw him I thought he seems like a nice guy...I feel so bad for his kids.

by I forgive him, for me on Jun 26th, 2013

He hurt people, many people, and my life as I knew it was taken away due to this "Doctor" I forgive him, but I can not forget I live with chronic Nerve pain due to another one of his screw ups, so sad I had no idea, he was so nice he fooled me. he said i would be dancng in weeks, I can not even walk without pain Neuropathy, drop foot-foot drop, I am a mess because of him, and I did not even really need surgery come to find out, and I was not seeking meds, i was a sober person with no previous issues, and a Great life! I am sad for his family, but my family is sad for me too.

by A Lady In Pain on Jun 13th, 2013

To No. I'm pretty sure 90% of Dr. Huntington's patients had REAL orthopedic problems, like me. I'm on disability with Dr. H and with the state,having degenerative disc disease, both cervical and spine, You name it, I have it. According to the DOH papers, there were 5 patients who lived at one address abusing medications. I wonder if they got in trouble! As for us patients, we had to follow STRICT protocol for prescription refills. Not one day early would they call it in, and pharmacy records would prove that, but now 450 patients have to suffer because of those 5 druggies at that one address. That is so wrong. Now we can't be seen by any doctor because of the DOH..Now that I've been off my meds a good month now, I can't walk, sit or stand cause of the pain. Lucky for me though, I didn't get addicted to Vicodin and had no withdrawals. As for Dr. H, I loved him but don't understand why someone so smart would do something so stupid. (Sorry, Dr. H)

|  No.  |  show details
by No. on Jun 9th, 2013

Dr. Huntington was a nice man but he over prescribed addictive, narcotic pain killers to most of his patients which is ultimately what led to his demise. I could be wrong but 90% of his patients were/still are addicted to narcotic pain medications because of his over prescribing. This is why he was being investigated. Also, I believe he was making money on some of his prescriptions. Nah, I know he was. It's sad, but most of yall need to start attending NA meetings and move on. He did wrong, knew it, and took the easiest way out. He was gonna go to jail. j

by P...OFF.. on May 28th, 2013

TO THE LADY IN PAIN..ME AND A FEW OTHERS HAD THE SAME IDEA.. BUT IT'S A NATION WIDE "THING" TO GET EVERYONE OFF NARCOTICS NOW A DR. TOLD MY HUSBAND (HUNTINGTON' PATIENT) BUT OH YEAH A MEMO DEFINETLY WENT OUT.. "DO NOT PRESCRIBE" TO HIS PATIENTS SEEK ALTERNATIVE MESSURES. MY HUSBAND IS NOW ON 2 EXTRA PILLS HE WAS NOT ON AND THEIR FOR "SEIZURES" NOT PAIN.. THEIR GONNA TRY TO "WEEN " HIM OFF HE FUNCTIONS ON THEM HAS BEEN FOR 11YRS WITH NO PROBLEMS.. S O P I S S E D OFF.. THEY HAVE HAD NARCOTIC MEDICATION SINCE 1800'S

|  A better idea  |  show details
by A Lady In Pain on May 24th, 2013

Hi everyone. I'm in the same boat as everyone here, and in chronic pain. However, I want Dr. Huntington to rest in peace. HOW ABOUT a class action lawsuit against the Dept. of Health, seeing how they are the ones who notified every doctor in Rhode Island not to take Dr. Huntington's patients, and now we can't get treatment!! I'd like to know your thoughts.

|  Drop it  |  show details
by Old timer on May 22nd, 2013

Please people are Dr Huntington past away no matter how he past just leave him alone and let him rest in peace now you all had nothing to say when you were going to him now it all changes I've had a lot of operations and in pain and can't find help I'm just doing my best so leave him alone

|  Dr had to have malpractice Ins and a life ins policy  |  show details
May 20th, 2013

Even though Dr Huntington passed away under suspicious circumstances I am sure he still had Life Ins policy and malpractice ins , Lawyers can still bring a law suit against an estate and freeze all assets for future compensation against any legal action.

|  Lawyer not worth it for me :(  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

If you guys want to contact a lawyer well that is your right, however I doubt there would be any insurance payout .. Insurance companies don't usually pay out if the insured commits suicide...

|  Lawyer I'm in  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

I will call the lawyers office I've had 7 back oper there are so many of us all jammed up can barly walk it just sucks get the lawyer going then repost to let people now ok thanks time for us to stand together

|  I am getting an attorney  |  show details
May 10th, 2013

Even though Dr Huntington operated on me 6 different times each time I thought this would be the time I would be pain free . Instead after each surgery my pain got even worse . I now have chronic pain and can barely walk , I wish I had know then what I know now about the dr's back ground and the patients who he operated on in 2003 and 2004 and he was reprimanded for both ,with one patient being paralyzed as a result of his actions and another patient who died when Dr Huntington UNKNOWINGLY perforated an organ and the patient lost too much blood and passed away , all plee's for help were ignored by the Dr. I think the person who posted a time or two ago about the Dr over prescribing because he knew what he was doing to use and it eased his guilt . I think its time to contact an attorney about filing a class action lawsuit against Dr Huntingtons estate if there is one but by the way things seemed he wouldnt of been prescribing so many perc 30's to one person who was then selling them and giving good ole Dr Huntington his cut because he desperately needed $$$ this doesnt sound to me like he had any $$ but he made of had insurance policies that are worth big $$$ I as well as many of you other patients deserve to be compensated for the life time of pain and suffering that we will endure . As for the employees who worked with the Dr for soo many years tell me are we really suppose to believe you guys didnt know what was going on . Does anyone have a suggestion for an attorney , I was thinking maybe Marassco & Nesselbush in Providence do any other patients agree and are willing to contact the same attorney's office please leave your thoughts here for others to read , we need to be taken care of medically no other Dr will treat us and I am suffering !

May 9th, 2013

So has anyone found a dr that is willing to take Dr. Huntingtons old patients??

|  helping each other  |  show details
by pain patient too on May 2nd, 2013

As of right now I will be setting up a Facebook page for all of us to get together and exchange info, stories and most of all SUPPORT FOR EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE ARE TRULY ALONE WITH OUR TREATMENT AS DRUG ADDICTS. NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE LOVED DR.HUNTINGTON AND CHERISHED HIS COMPASSION WE KNOW HE WAS NOT VERY GOOD AT HIS JOB AS A SURGEON BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY OF US WHO ARE PHYSICALLY DESTROYED BECAUSE WE TRUSTED AND HOPED WITH EVERY SURGERY THAT THIS TIME IT WOULD TURN OUT RIGHT. HE WAS COMPASSIONATE ENOUGH TO MEDICATE US BECAUSE IN HIS HEART SOME OF US AND OUR OPERATIONS DIDN'T TURN OUT TO BE WHT THEY WERE INTENDED TO BE. WITH THAT AS A FACT

|  SOCIETY WANTS PEOPLE IN REAL PAIN NOW TO "SUFFER"  |  show details
by AGONY on May 1st, 2013

BEEN HAVING AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH MY HUSBAND AND HIS FAILED SPINAL FUSION WHICH WAS #3 WELL THE EMERGENCY ROOM CANT HELP, PRIMARY WONT HELP, OTHER ORTHOPEDICS "DONT WANT TO TOUCH HIM" SO NOW WERE AT A PAIN CLINIC. MY HUSBAND CAN WORK WITH HIS MEDICATION AND HAVE SOME QUALITY OF LIFE SO NOW THEY SAY "WE HAVE TO WEEN YOU OFF THESE" UH HE'S BEEN ON SINCE 2007 NEVER HAD A PROBLEM..BTW) THEY GIVE HIM A CORDIZONE SHOT??????? DO THEY KNOW IT'S ONLY TEMPORARY RELIEF AND NOT TO "TREAT CHRONIC PAIN" WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO??? ANOTHER DR SAID TO US "THEY WANT EVERYONE OFF NARCOTICS AND WE'LL HAVE TO MORE OR LESS "SUFFER" I WISH I COULD SHOVE 2 RODS AND SCREWS IN THEIR SPINE. WERE ALL GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION !!! CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT ANYONE?

|  where do we go now  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I have been Dr. shopping because no one whats to touch me with a ten foot pole. I am considered one of Dr. Huntingtons druggies . Where do we go from here is there any Dr.s that respect us out there ? Three failed operations and no meds for relief they all say we are over medicated. Walk in my shoes BTW I cant even walk in my shoes. Please post a name of a Dr. we can see to be treated and medicated properly.

|  1 of the good one  |  show details
by Jeremy h on Mar 29th, 2013

remember me I left a nice heartfelt considerate message about how I have been a patient of Dr Huntington's for over 10 years and he was an exceptional doctor and a remarkable surgeon not to mention he had a heart of gold and was very considerate of his patients needs and the pain they were in ... And somehow, someway somebody hacked in and deleted my message maybe it was because I left my phone number 401-327-5424

|  D.O.H. WANTS IS TO GO GET METHADONE AND STAND IN LINE WITH HERION ADDICTS EVERY MORNING !  |  show details
by NO WE ARE NOT JUNKIES ! on Mar 25th, 2013

YES WE ARE TREATED LIKE HIS JUNKIES ! ( that was proven today when a Dr. said how bad he felt about Dr.H but made it clear he didn't believe one word I said) NO ONE WANTS TO TOUCH US WE ARE ALL BUNCHED TOGETHER BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE D.O.H.( read carefully what the DOH put on their site about us and what we should do about withdrawals am I a junkie to them? I am certainly not a PATIENT WITH REAL PAIN !) WE ARE TREATED LIKE WE ALL WALKED IN HIS OFFICE ONE DAY AND SAID HEY CAN WE HAVE SOME DRUGS? HECK NO ! WE HAD REAL PROBLEMS AND WERE TREATED LIKE PEOPLE WITH REAL MEDICAL PROBLEMS, LIKE WE MATTERED THAT OUR PAIN MEANT SOMETHING TO HIM ! JUST THE CALL THAT WE RECEIVED FROM HIS NEW OFFICE WAS DISRESPECTFUL THE SAID>>>>>WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY OF DR. HUNTINGTONS PATIENTS ! GUESS THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN HIM AND PROVED IT QUITE QUICKLY!

|  Disgusting, unnecessary tragedy!!!  |  show details
by Very angry person on Mar 23rd, 2013

I have known Chris for years and he was one of the kindest and most caring people I have ever known. He was my friend and I will miss him so much. His talents and skill performing minimally invasive surgeries were outstanding and he truly cared for those he treated. He was a wonderful physician, doting father, kind and generous friend and a genuine man with a big heart. I will miss his smile, his stories, his laugh and his trusted friendship. I HOPE THE PHYSICIANS OF THE DOH REMEMBER THE OATH THEY ALSO TOOK....... "FIRST, DO NO HARM." The way this was handled was disgusting, spiteful and hasty. The public is not aware of how this all went down, it was all kept hush hush. I know what happened and how unprofessional they were and it sickens me to my core. Annie and Sam are now without their amazing Dad who loved them more than life itself! May Chris rest in peace and let us all pray for him and those poor kids.

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Upset  |  show details
by Patient/friend on Mar 22nd, 2013

Well we can pick up are records now and it's cost $15 to get them this is just. A Rhode Island bull must be a friend or family member of d.o.h passing out the records we can get a Dr not even your trusted family Dr won't help us go to the ER now they won't you to call rehab places were not junkies were patients with medical problems We lost the most caring person I've come across in many years and D.O.H took him away my you rest in peace Chris an guide us into caring hands thanks

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Rest In Peace my Dear Friend........  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

There are no proper words to describe this great, extremely intelligent and brilliant surgeon. Only those who he treated know exactly what kind of man Dr. Huntington was and I've never met a doctor who took the time with me, had a huge "ear", and in a very short time after first meeting him in 1998, became my dear "friend". I don't have many friends but this gentle and kind man was on top of my list for 15 years, through 6 operations - 5 of which were serious - and I've never met a doctor who genuinely CARED about his patients. I adored his staff; I was his patient when his daughter was born and watched him beam with pride when he'd show me her picture. Over the years I watched her grow into a young lady..........one who has lost a FANTASTIC DAD. There are no adequate words for the huge loss his patients, friends, staff, and children are feeling. Dr. Huntington has left a huge void with everyone he touched and worked with. I am so very *privileged* to have known him, trusted him with my life, and shall miss him very, very much. Rest In Peace, my dear friend........I think of you every day and shall miss and remember you always.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Now what???  |  show details
by Chris on Mar 21st, 2013

Thanks Dr. Hunt. for all them years of service and treatment.. as its terrible now RI Dr's wont accept "us" as patients of yours having a terrible time..going to ER as directed by my own PRIMARY (terrible) good Dr's get bad names unforunetly and now patients suffer. This is the healtcare system, people who have abused prescriptions have denied THE REAL PATIENTS WHO NEED IT NOT CANT GET.

|  So sad to say goodbye  |  show details
by Amy W on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr.Huntington was a great guy,always had time to listen to you even if it had nothing to do with your visit.I'm so sorry such a fine doctor is gone way before his time. My condolences go out to his staff and his children.Watch over us Doc and guide us into the next best drs hands. RIP

|  Awesome person  |  show details
by debra b. on Mar 18th, 2013

Thank you Dr Huntington for helping me being able to walk again. Rest in peace my friend I will surely miss you!!

Mar 17th, 2013

Will miss you dr H! We use to talk about everything. He would make me laugh. RIP

|  A friend  |  show details
by Scott l on Mar 17th, 2013

I've been with Dr Huntington for 14 yrs my wife with him for 5 yrs he was the best he care for all of us patients I talked to someone on the phone and he was a long time patient to its not fair to us we lost are Dr and friend now were all in the dark with no dr let's band together now someone has a plan put it out there and let's become one thank you and god bless you Dr Huntington Happy St Pats day

|  The best human ...  |  show details
by scott w on Mar 16th, 2013

This guy saved me from many years of complete agony. 16 years, he is the only guy I ever trusted. Us patients that are left hanging need to unite so we can try to tell his side of the story. And not let the system swallow us as well. I love you Dr Huntington, I will be empowered to fight the good fight in your honor.

by Linda on Mar 15th, 2013

I have worked for dr. huntington for 10 years as did the other girls in the office. I did not always agee with him and i surely butted heads with him many, many times but I was amazed at how much time he took with each patient and how compassionate with people he was. I have never met a doctor quite like him in my 28 years in the medical field and I am sure his patients will miss him most of all. I am still numb by the fact that he is gone and I will miss the closeness that I shared with the girls I worked with in the office, we were like a family. Let the healing begin and I am sure God has a plan......

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  great man R.I.P.  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

I am still in shock from the phone call I received yesterday afternoon telling me of the passing of Dr Huntington. I had my final appointment with him on Friday afternoon and again as always he was upbeat and reassuring me of the results of the CT scan I had brought to him that he said, we will together figure this out knowing what I know now that would be the last time I would ever see him again. Having read the DOH sanctioning of Dr Huntington he was hand delivered the suspension at his home that evening . The despair he must of felt knowing what he was in store for with the DOH and with his new business venture with Dr Mirrer in Warwick it must of been too much for him to handle . I truly feel so sorry for his young daughter who has now lost a caring loving father . R.I.P Dr Huntington and my prayers are with you and your daughter and the staff.. DO NOT judge the man, there are always two sides to all stories we will just never know his side .!

|  Patient of 12 years  |  show details
by Shana Pizzo on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Huntington was a GREAT doctor, he was personable and understanding. He always listened to you, rather then telling you bull crap. So what, he prescribed narcotics... He was a surgeon who actually did surgery on people to help them feel better, with surgery come pain meds. This man saved me several times with surgery of my spine and never looked or judged me or any of his patients, in any way. He will always be a doctor I will remember in a good way, as well as the staff, we were all kind of like a family. I am very saddened by this news and my heart goes out to all of his pt's & staff members.!! RIP DR. CHRISTOPHER HUNTINGTON

Mar 12th, 2013

I am John Delomba , a paitent for many yrs. Very sorry to here of the passing of my doctor. And my friend.,I say that because he always talked, to all his paitent that way. He will be miss very much ,God bless his family, and friends ,and very much his staff and, paitents for his staff is the very best ,.that sever him. An his paitents ,they were like family. May god give us all the strenth of him passing. again very sorry to here,of are lost., He was a great doctor and will be missed

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  REST IN PEACE  |  show details
by Donna on Mar 11th, 2013

Wonderful man & Doctor Sadly he is gone when I needed him the most. Overall he was a great Dr.who was not full of himself. He believed in treating the whole person from pain to "how are the kids" you were a person first and he understood that a life filled with pain was not a life at all. He was not afraid to give you the meds you needed to have a life.Most Dr's who do what he does do not care after they work on you they believe they are so perfect that when the operation is done and X amount of days/weeks or months have passed your on your own trying to get relief. This was not Doctor Huntington he made my life worth living again ! THANK YOU DOCTOR HUNTINGTON AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AND YOUR FAMILY FIND COMFORT IN ALL THE LIVES YOU HAVE HELPED AND MADE WORTH LIVING ! I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY !

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Good Doctor  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Doctor Huntington has been treating my pain and my family's pain for over ten years. He is understanding of his paitents and truely takes the time to listen. Doctor Huntington does what is in the best intrest of his paitents not what's in the best intrest of his wallet. He did everything he could to avoid operating on my older parents because recovery from serious surgery can be difficult for older paitents. I recommended him to my family and friends and I am recommending him to you.

|  Great Doc, Worth the Wait!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

Saw many other doctors in the area, I didn't feel comfortable with them and they didn't spend much time with me. Dr. Huntington spent time talking and listening to me and he clearly explained to me the problem I have the treatment options. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

|  He saved my life....  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

I owe this man my life - my spinal condition and nerve damage were considered "hopeless" - he prescribed Baclofen, and I am CURED! I had applied for disability for 5 yrs, and now I am withdrawing my claim. I want to work and live again, when I wanted to die for over a decade. He is extremely compassionate and caring, has a wonderful bedside manner and sense of humor - one of the few surgeons that ACTUALLY LISTENS! You are the best Dr. Huntington - thank you....I am forever indebted to you - you are truly a great man.

|  SHOULD BE ASHAMED!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

After treating with Dr H for 10 years or so and three major back surgeries, he blew me off for refills on my meds which he apparently is over-prescribing me and then had the nerve to send me a certified letter telling me he would no longer treat me. He is pouting because I called the DOH and filed a complaint after he abandoned me after I sustained injuries in a car accident. Shameful.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

Dr Huntington is a great Dr. If it wasn't for him I would not be walking today. He has done 3 operations on me and all were a success!!!!! Thank You Dr. Huntington!

Jul 27th, 2012

he operated on me and did a good job

Jul 23rd, 2012

DR. HUNTINGTON HAS BEEN MY DOCOTOR FOR OVER 5 YRS. YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT BUT HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR.

|  I like him.....  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Treats your pain if he can't do anything about it...he performed multiple procedures on me - heck of a nice guy and a good dr.

Aug 26th, 2011

easy going staff and Dr was professional and his assistants are as easy to talk to and they treat you well also

Sep 14th, 2010

The prescription refill line is a joke....Other Dr's. have the Pharmacy call them for refills, this guy has you call his office and when they feel like it, they call the Pharmacy.

|  BAD DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2009

This Doctor had creditor after him and is abusive to his family. He has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is in current court cases now for bills not paid