A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurley
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hurley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hurley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Hurley MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hurley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hurley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Gastroenterologists.