Christopher J Hussar DDS Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Reno, NV

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Hussar did unnecessary surgery removed teeth unnecessary. I was charged over 6,000 for his unnecessary surgery. He hit my sinus and my eye has continues swelling underneath since. He went to dental school but is not a licensed dentist and I did not know this at this time. Please stay away from this doctor.

April 25th, 2014
At the forefront of his fields of practice
In the early 1990's, Dr Hussar saved my life and my 5 and 6 year old children too. He diagnosed and treated my Lyme Disease which I had transferred to my children at birth. This morning I read an article about Lyme Disease in a popular magazine. Everything in that article, Dr. Hussar was speaking about 25 years ago. He also removed all my Mercury fillings which eliminated more physical problems than I could ever begin to list here. Today, the toxicity of mercury in dentistry is the widely accepted. I am one of the lucky ones who didn't have to wait 25 years to get the treatment I needed. Today, my son is 29, married and a very successful engineer. My daughter is 30 and married. She is a DVM completing her PhD in microbiology and researches the transfer of infectious diseases from animals to humans. None of us would be here today without the kind of compassionate medicine Dr Hussar has been providing all these years. Thank you Dr Hussar!

August 27th, 2010
Dr Hussar probably saved my life. He cleaned out infection in my jaw bones when no one else would, or they just didn't know how. I had to travel from Washington to Nevada to see him, but it was well worth the time and hassle. From what I know and have seen of this doctor, I think he has saved many lives and given back quality of life to those that were suffering. I can't properly say in words the gratitude I feel towards this man.

May 12th, 2010
The Best
Dr. Hussar is committed to excellence as a physician while remaining compassionate and loving as a human being. He treats his patients with the utmost of respect.

March 8th, 2010
Best Maxio-Facial surgeon
I have seen many maxio-facial & oral surgeons and can say from experience, Dr. Hussar is the best in his field. Dr. Hussar doesn't do piecemeal cavitational surgery like almost every doctor in his profession. When he opens your mouth, he cleans as much infection as is possible, which is the right way to do the work. Otherwise, infection left behind from the nearby will only reinfect that same area again. I was suffering from so many health issues dealing with an infection in my jaw due to a root-canaled tooth. The tooth had been long removed, but the infection had spread to the jaw & other doctors had failed to help me. Immediately upon waking up from surgery, I felt radically better. He is a spectacular surgeon and a conscientious man. There aren't many upright, honest doctors in the medical field, but he is certainly one of the few who still have integrity and also pride in doing the work 100% properly. I was so sick. This man saved my life and I can't thank him nor praise him enough.

May 23rd, 2008
Cavitation Surgery Years Ago Resolved Health Issues
When no one else could help with my health issues, I found Dr. Hussar! He is a kind compassionate doctor and very experienced and knowledgable. The treatment I received was very successful and impairative for living a functional life. You are in good hands with Dr. Hussar ! Thank you, Dr. Hussar !