A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hussussian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hussussian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hussussian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussussian graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hussussian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Hussussian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Hussussian practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hussussian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hussussian practices Plastic Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Waukesha Plastic Surgeons.