Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Hussussian
Dr. Christopher Hussussian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI, with other offices in Waukesha, WI and New Berlin, WI (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Hussussian is affiliated with HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital, ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. Dr. Hussussian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Hussussian has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...