A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hussussian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hussussian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hussussian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussussian graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hussussian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussussian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hussussian practice?
Dr. Christopher Hussussian practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Waukesha Plastic Surgeons and Waukesha Surgeons.