A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hutchins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hutchins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hutchins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutchins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Hutchins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Hutchins practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hutchins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hutchins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Groton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westerly, RI.
See Groton Orthopedic Surgeons.