A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hutchins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hutchins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hutchins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutchins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Hutchins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Hutchins practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hutchins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hutchins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Groton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westerly, RI.
See Groton Surgeons.