A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hutchins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hutchins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hutchins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hutchins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Hutchins practice?
Dr. Christopher Hutchins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Groton, CT.
See Westerly Orthopedic Surgeons.