A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hutchinson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hutchinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hutchinson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hutchinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hutchinson practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.