Dr. Christopher Huyck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Huyck?

September 7th, 2016

Pick another Rheumatologist.

Dr. Huyck appears to be a good rheumatologist but he has a xenophobic and Islamophobe X-ray tech named Ken, who will ruin your experience here. Complaints are in his file but Dr. Huyck seems to ignore this problem even though Ken is clearly losing Dr. Huyck quite a few patients.

March 12th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Huyck for many years. I recommend him to friends and family. I love the staff. I live in Schenectady but travel to Troy because I’m so satisfied.

July 19th, 2012

Gwynne Balson

Am now in FL, but switched to Dr. Huyck from previous R/A doc - one simply had to look around the office to see patients wearing sneakers,without wheel chairs, walkers and canes to know he gets to the bottom of the problem. Wouldn't have traded him for all the tea in China when we lived up North. Found his counterpart here in Venice area - and it took some digging to find this Doctor as well. Talk to patients in the waiting room, especially if you're a new patient - that's the barometer I use as well.

February 12th, 2011

Great Doctor!!!

I have been to countless doctors for treatment of the severe lower back pain I suffered from for 20 years dating back to my mid-teens. Pain which was sometimes so bad, I'd be frozen in whatever position I was in because even moving a centimeter would be excruciating. I gave up for several years after everything the previous doctors tried (medications, physical therapy, etc) failed to alleviate my suffering. Then I became so desperate and tired of living in pain, I decided to give it another shot. I asked my GP for a referral and was referred to Dr. Huyck. After two months of treatment, I discovered what it felt like to have a normal back. I actually wondered for many years what that would feel like. Strange thing to wonder but if you suffer from extreme chronic pain, you know what I am talking about. I could go many weeks now without even popping an aspirin and if I had the training I could easily do a back flip. On a personal level, Dr. Huyck is a very kind, caring doctor. He is easy to talk to and will take the time to answer any questions you have. He is always very positive and seems committed to finding a "cure" for whatever it is your suffering from.

October 19th, 2017