A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hydorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hydorn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hydorn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hydorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hydorn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hydorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Hydorn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Hydorn practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hydorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hydorn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, SC.
See Lexington Pediatricians and Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.