A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hydorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hydorn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hydorn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hydorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Hydorn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Hydorn practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hydorn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hydorn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC and Columbia, SC.
See Camden Pediatricians and Camden Pediatric Surgeons.