A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Iacobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Iacobelli, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Iacobelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobelli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Iacobelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Iacobelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Iacobelli practice?
- Dr. Christopher Iacobelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Iacobelli practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Primary Care Doctors.