A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Iacobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Iacobelli, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacobelli
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Iacobelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Iacobelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobelli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacobelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Iacobelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Iacobelli practice?
- Dr. Christopher Iacobelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Iacobelli practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, WA.
See Clarkston Family Physicians.