A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ibrahim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ibrahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ibrahim has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine near Wyomissing, PA.