A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ibrahim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Christopher Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Reading Internists.