A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihionkhan graduated from University Of Benin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ihionkhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ehimare Ihionkhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Ihionkhan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.