A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihionkhan graduated from University Of Benin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ihionkhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ihionkhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Ihionkhan practice?
Dr. Christopher Ihionkhan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.