A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Illick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Illick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Illick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Illick graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Illick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Illick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Illick practice?
Dr. Christopher Illick practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and Westbrook, CT.
See New Haven General Practitioners, New Haven Internists, and New Haven Gastroenterologists.