A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Illick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Illick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Illick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Illick graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Illick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Illick MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Illick practice?
- Dr. Christopher Illick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Illick practices Gastroenterology near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Clinton, CT.
See Branford Gastroenterologists.