A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Imperial is Excellent. Dr. Imperial has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Imperial, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Imperial graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Imperial has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imperial accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Imperial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Imperial practice?
Dr. Christopher Imperial practices Family Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Navasota, TX and Brenham, TX.
See College Station Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Imperial, Dr. Kip Imperial, Dr. Chris Imperial, Dr. Kris Imperial