A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Imperial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Imperial is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Imperial, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imperial graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Imperial has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Imperial DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Imperial practice?
- Dr. Christopher Imperial has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Imperial practices Family Medicine near Lexington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Lexington Primary Care Doctors.