A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Inglese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Inglese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Inglese, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglese graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Inglese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Aurora Health Care Metro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Inglese MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Inglese practice?
- Dr. Christopher Inglese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Inglese practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See West Jordan Neurologists.