A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Inhulsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Inhulsen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inhulsen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Inhulsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flint River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Roderick Inhulsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Inhulsen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Inhulsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Inhulsen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Family Physicians and Cartersville General Practitioners.