Dr. V Inzerillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 17th, 2016
There are not enough words to describe this piece of work as human. He is rude, does not listen, passes judgment without knowing the facts first from the patient and needs to have his license REVOKED! I am writing a letter to the Orthopedic Medical Director explaining the horrible service i received from him today! Crystal Run should be ashamed that they spend so much money in beautifying the facility but needs to focus more on patient care especially hiring doctors with a little empathy, knowledge and bedside manners!!!!

August 15th, 2016
Heart less Dr.
Dr inzerillo has no compation, he's a heart less Dr. He have no experience, only he want is money,he's very nasty and prejudice, he treat you worse than animal.i don't recomend this dr. To nobody it's a nightmare .My worse experience I had with him.

July 27th, 2016
Either he just wants to collect money or truly incompetent...do not bother going to him!
Quite incompetent or just likes to waste patients' time and collect money. I went to him for a second opinion on a locked knee after arthroscopic surgery and less than 2 min evaluating my problem, not really paying attention to my limited ROM or any of the other issues, he concluded sciatica without even checking my spine or lower back. So, here I am after a third opinion and a second surgery...there was torn medial meniscus, loose body in the joints, partial ACL tear and synovitis/tenosynovitis. Definitely nothing wrong with my sciatica!! I am glad I have some knowledge of this stuff and I can recognize symptoms so I did not listen to this so called doctor!

September 13th, 2012
Find another doctor
In summary, I am an RN with 20 yr of strong clinical experience who suffered a fall resulting in pelvic fractures and elbow fracture as well. I returned to the hospital and he was on call so I did not have a choice. He was unprofessional, no bed side manner to speak of, he was hostile at best, did not listen clearly and did not bother to make a proper assessment. He actually brought me to tears as he didn't listen to a word I said. I thankfully do not live in that area and have since found highly competent caring diagnosticians. I am now one day post op when I SHOULD have been properly diagnosed almost 2 months ago

March 12th, 2012
Best. Doctor. Ever.

March 12th, 2012
best dr ever.
He knows what he is talking about and he does his job well :)

September 11th, 2010
He felt the need to decide whether I was in pain or not and write on my chart, for other doctors to see, to NOT GIVE THIS PATIENT NARCOTICS. As if I was drug seeking.I had only seen him ONCE!!!!!!!He seems like a nice guy, but he is an a ** in my book.

May 24th, 2010
Dr. V. Christopher Inzerillo
This dr. only seems to be interested in collecting money. He does temporary fixes and does not solve the problem. I find it hard to believe he is not ...

February 20th, 2009
THE BEST
One of the best Drs I have ever went to. He always has time and listens. He did my knee replacemnet and I was walking in 3 weeks with out a walker and a cane. Also my surgery was at Arden Hill Campus and I had the best of care. I think very highly of the Dr. and his staff