A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Irobunda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Irobunda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irobunda
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irobunda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Irobunda, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Irobunda graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Irobunda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Irobunda MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Irobunda practice?
- Dr. Christopher Irobunda has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Irobunda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.