A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Isaacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Isaacs DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Christopher Isaacs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Isaacs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Surgeons.