A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Isaacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isaacs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Isaacs DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Christopher Isaacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Isaacs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.