A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Baker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Baker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Baker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Baker practices Neurological Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tavares, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.