A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Baker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Baker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Baker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Baker practices Neurological Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.