Dr. Christopher Brooks MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Best Doctor in South Florida
Dr Brooks and his staff are very caring and thoughtful in every aspect of healthcare.

February 21st, 2017
Amazing Doc
He was so nice and the staff was sweet and helpful. His assistant scheduled me so quick and walked me through everything.

December 20th, 2016
Plagiocephally for my son
I went to see Dr. Brooks for my son at the recommendation of his pediatrician. He was very well mannered. Straight to the point, and overall very nice doctor.

October 19th, 2016
My hero
When diagnosed with breast cancer and finding out you are having a mastectomy and hearing nightmares about some of the breast reconstruction other people you know had it was scary then I was referred to dr brooks a true blessing in my life,not only is he a great plastic surgeon which shows in his work he is a warm and compassionate person the only doctor I look forward going to see. Thanks so much for making me feel better and being so down to earth I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon !

December 25th, 2015
Mommy make over
Dr. Christopher Brooks is a wonderful Doctor. He listens to his patients. He explained what he will do and what my recuperation would be like. Dr. Brooks is a doctor that I would trust. Not only did he do my surgery, he did my daughter who had a tumor at 3 years old on her cheek. I gave him such a big hug and knew that she will be fine. She is 9 years old and she is beautiful, looks like she never had any work done on her face. As for me, I so happy with my results. I can't wait to show him my transformation in my next appointment.

May 7th, 2015
Cleft Lip Newborn
I was in with my baby daughter for a cleft lip and he was very nice and explained the whole process with us. He informed us about the surgery and his assistant helped us the whole way along. She even called the day after to check on my daughter.

March 31st, 2015
WENT TO THE OFFICE WITH A BABY 5 MONTHS AND IT WAS A PLEASURE, MARVELOUS STAFF, SPECIALLY JESSICA

April 28th, 2014
Awesome
One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. His bedside manner is great. You ask questions, he answers them. Did not rush me out, and was honest about what to expect. He was so down to earth that it made me feel like an equal and not inferior to his knowledge. I cant say that about too many S. Florida doctors, but he really is awesome!! Thanks Dr. Brooks!

April 1st, 2014
Professional and great skills
Great and approachable doctor. Loved feeling calm and at ease with all my questions. Would recommend to everyone his work is wonderful

July 2nd, 2013
Forever Greatful
Dr. Brooks and his Assistant, Jessica have been amazing with my son, before, during and after his surgeries. All our appointments were very pleasant and they really do make you feel so comfortable around them both. Dr. Brooks is a genius!

May 23rd, 2013
kid care
Dr. Brooks has been caring for my now 14 year old daughter. We had a grease fire in our home that she was badly burned in. She had large scars from 3rd degree burns to her leg and arm. Her scars are almost gone! Dr Brooks has the best staff ever ! Both Dr Brooks and his staff answer your calls or respond immediately. We love Dr Brooks and his staff ! Thanks for every thing!

April 24th, 2012
Would not recommend. Does not stand behind his work!
Doctor's Response

We work tirelessly to give everyone the best results possible. Sometimes patients are unhappy because I did not do a proper job of managing expectations. If you are unhappy with your results, you need to let me know so that I can try to get you the outcome you desire. Lack of communication on either end will often lead to dissatisfaction.