A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Buchanan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Buchanan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-St Thomas More Hospital
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Buchanan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Buchanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Buchanan practices Internal Medicine near Florence, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO.
See Florence Internists.