A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Copeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Copeland DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Christopher Copeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Copeland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.