A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Copeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Copeland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Copeland practice?
Dr. Christopher Copeland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.