A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copeland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copeland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Copeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Copeland DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Christopher Copeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Copeland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Orthopedic Surgeons.