Dr. Christopher Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Davis?

August 9th, 2017

Knowledable and Caring

I took my mom to see Dr. Davis after seeing another cardiologist at a bigger group for years. I am so happy I did! He is very smart, takes his time and truly cares about his patients! My mom was ecstatic and has referred everyone she knows to him!!! Don't go anywhere else! Trust me!

June 27th, 2017

Dr. Davis & Staff are AWESOME!

Dr. Davis is a truly amazing, so caring, knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. I first met Dr. Davis at Blake Hospital where my brother Bob was taken by ambulance with what we thought was a heart attack. It was a blessing that Dr. Davis happened to be the hospital at that exact time and he operated on my brother immediately who had a blockage and put in a stint. I decided then and there that Dr. Davis would be the cardiologist that I would recommend to my family and friends. Little did I know that in a few months my Husband would need to see a cardiologist and he was the doctor I wanted my husband to see. We could not be more satisfied with Dr. Davis and his staff. They get a five stars from us. Things I love about Dr. Davis, he treats the whole person not only he is an excellent Cardiologist and his office offers Acupuncture, Nutritional Medicine, Essential Oils and so much more. You will not be disappointed with the Manatee Cardiovascular team they are AWESOME and give the BEST CARE.

January 17th, 2017

Best cardiologist this side of Mississippi!

Dr. Davis is very smart and his bedside manner is amazing! I feel like he is my son! He truly care and has the best staff! I'd pay cash to see him if Trump takes our insurance away. Other doctors have made me do tests that were unnecessary. Dr. Davis has integrity.

January 9th, 2017

Very patient and professional.

August 24th, 2016

Staff is wonderful and Dr. Davis has a very calming bedside manner.

July 27th, 2016

Friendly and helpful

As a new patient, Dr. Davis and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Davis was friendly and very knowledgeable about my condition. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone who would like to change heart doctors.

June 29th, 2016

stress test

Very nice staff at this location. Dr. David was great and spent a lot of time explaining test results with me.

April 22nd, 2010

Really Impressed

I was recommended to Dr. Davis by primary. Dr.Davis helped me understand, eager to help me figure out what was causing my issues. He has excellent bedside manners, really cares about you and your health. I was really impressed. I would recommend him for others. For once I feel that someone cared and did not over look any minor details. He really helped me.

February 17th, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had! Very personable. He really cares about his patients!

October 2nd, 2017