A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Farrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Farrell practice?
Dr. Christopher Farrell practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.