A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Farrell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Farrell practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.