A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gallagher, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gallagher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Gallagher MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gallagher has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gallagher practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.