A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gallagher, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gallagher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Gallagher MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gallagher practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiation Oncologists.