A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Graber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Graber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Community-Acquired Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Graber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Graber MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Graber practice?
- Dr. Christopher Graber has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Graber practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.