A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hall, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hall has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Hall MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hall practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.